Women's State Tournament Contact Info:
For Reservations Contact Sherri Hoheisel
Ph (320) 468-2991 Fax (320) 468-2991
MN State USBC Women’s Championships
27672 213th St Pierz, MN 56364
2. Unity Pin Requirements - team shirts all match. **New** Jeans, skirts or slacks must be of the same color*. Following National protocol Each team member will receive a pin.
3. Doubles/Singles Event - All 6 games will be rolled on the same pair of lanes, no changing of lanes between these events.
4. New **Confirmation letters will be sent via email** Please make sure that your email address is listed on your entry form** If you do not have an email adress, find someone on your team that does and list that address.** We're doing our best to contain tournament costs by saving on postage so we don't have to raise entry fees. Thanks for your help....
5. Hotel lodging information will be posted online at mnstatebowl.org under the Women's Tournament tab as quickly as it becomes available from Visit Duluth.
6. Need your help with this gals.... Please remind your teams of the tournament dress code. No halter tops, midriff blouses, spaghetti straps, daisy duke shorts, short shorts or short skirts.
7. PLEASE, have your entire team checked in for their squad 30 - 45 minutes ahead of start time so sub changes, 10 pin average changes can be made in time for the squad. Many times we'll start our squads early if everyone has checked in so PLEASE be courteous and be on time!!!