Susan Brede is the 2020 Tournament Director. Contact her by email (email@example.com) or by phone (320-763-6565) if you have any questions about reservations, entry fees, etc.
1. A “new” division has been added to the tournament. More chances to win!!
Division 1 --151 and over averages
Division 2 --135 to 150 averages
Division 3 – 134 and under averages
2. PLEASE one check or credit card per entry form.
3. A portion of the proceeds from brackets will be donated to Cancer Research.
4. PWBA Members – A maximum of 2 PWBA members may bowl on the same 4 person team. A maximum of 1 PWBA member may bowl on a doubles pair. A bowler is considered a PWBA member until 1 year removed of having their card.
5. PLEASE be on time – check-in is 30 – 45 minutes ahead of your squad time so sub changes and 10 pin adjustments can be made. Many times we start our squads early if everyone is checked in.
6. Dress Code – No halter tops, midriff blouses, spaghetti straps, daisy duke shorts, short short or short skirts. SKORTS length must be no shorter than 4 inches above the knee. You will be asked to change.
7. Unity Pin – is an OPTIONAL event for your team. IF your team would like to be considered for a Unity Pin they must meet dress requirements. REQUIREMENTS ARE: - Bowling shirts logo/designs MUST match. Jeans, slacks, pants, skirts or skorts MUST be the same color for the entire team. Wearing Twins baseball, Vikings football shirts are not considered matching attire.
8. Team captains.. it's a good practice to carry a current league standing sheet in your bowling bag or paperwork. You never know when we may need some information from that sheet.
9. The Women's Tournament has a face book page....MN Women's State Tournament, make sure to like the page to keep up with the latest news and updates.
10. Standings are posted weekly online at mnstatebowl.org. Click on Women's Championships. Standings are usually updated by Wednesday following the weekend you bowl.
A fill-able entry form is available online. If your browser does not allow you to "fill-in" the form, you may need to download one of the pdf readers listed below. If paying with credit card, please use the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Foxit Reader if you do not currently have a digital signature to use. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and Foxit Reader will allow you to create a digital signature necessary for credit card authorization on the entry. Both of these pdf readers have versions available for Mac and Windows (10, 8.1, 7, XP).
Please follow this link to download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for free.
Please follow this link to download Foxit Reader for free.
Please save the fillable pdf file to your computer. Save the file to your computer by right clicking on the "fillable" link at left and choosing "Save target as". Once downloaded, you can fill it in, resave or print a hard copy and either send as an attachment via email or mail the printed copy.
Let us know if you have any questions regarding the fillable form.