1. All entry forms MUST include an email address!! Confirmation letters will be emailed to you this year. If you don’t have an email address ask someone on your team if they do. With the recent postal increases we’re doing our best to keep costs down.
2. One check or credit card payment per entry. Large group captains...you are able to pay for all entries on one check if you’d prefer.
3. If your are affected by a time change that is not working for your group, call Sherri, as there may be availability on an earlier or later squad OR a different weekend.
4. Captains are responsible to find subs. Please do not call the bowling centers asking for subs as they are not able to help you.
5. Follow our MN Women’s State Tournament Facebook Page for the latest news, updates or to post that you’re in need of a sub (include the weekend and squad times).
6. If you’re in need of lodging for your teams...PLEASE check out our host hotel first. They provide FREE lodging for our tournament director and staff and it would be great to show our gratitude by filling up their hotel each weekend with teams.
7. The 10 pin rule is in effect for this tournament. PLEASE bring along a copy of your current standing sheet to help provide us info on sub and bowler averages. TY :)
8. Entry forms and fees MUST be received before November 30th to guarantee your reservations on the books. If you do not have a reservation we accept entries until April 23rd on a first come, first serve basis and fees must be paid at least 2 weeks in advance of bowling or your team will not be scheduled.
9. Check-in at least 45 minutes before your squad start time. We have started squads earlier if everyone is checked in on time.
If you have any questions, make sure to contact me at the tournament office 320-468-2991 or email email@example.com Looking forward to seeing all of you!! It’s the first time the Women’s State Tournament has bowled in this area!! Great shopping and restaurants!! ~Sherri
**Tournament Scheduling** - weekends not filled in on the schedule may be combined with another weekend to maximize the squads. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Scheduling will be extended further into May if needed and if previous squads/weekends of the tournament are full.
PLEASE NOTE** If using the fillable form, please download and save to your device prior to using. Rename (Save As) the pdf file after filling in if submitting multiple entries.
Please follow this link to download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for free.
Please follow this link to download Foxit Reader for free.
Please save the fillable pdf file to your computer. Save the file to your computer by right clicking on the "fillable" link at left and choosing "Save target as". Once downloaded, you can fill it in, resave or print a hard copy and either send as an attachment via email or mail the printed copy.
Let us know if you have any questions regarding the fillable form.