Minnesota Women’s State Tournament Bowlers,
State tournaments this year will have different formats and a different look depending on the tournament. The following guidelines will be used through the entire Women’s tournament with the exception of #1 (this will change only if the mask ordinance changes).
We thank you for understanding the changes needed to operate a successful tournament following Minnesota State COVID guidelines.
NO SPECTATORS - signs will be posted on bowling center doors. Allowances will be made for an injured player that has pulled a sub in, transportation drivers, per Tournament Director discretion.There will be room in the restaurant/bar area for others accompanying bowlers but not bowling the events.
1. Masks are to be worn at all times unless taking a sip of a beverage or bite of food.
2. Lane assignment list will be posted on or close to bowling center doors.
3. Teams report directly to assigned lane no more than 45 minutes before event. (There will be no check in area). Participants will be checked in at their assigned lane by a tournament official. Sub information and average adjustments will be recorded at that time and given to bowling center staff to make changes on the roster. Lane assignments will be posted on or close to the entrance doors.
4. PLEASE have a copy of your current league standing sheet with you to verify bowlers using current averages or have 10 pin adjustments (plan to leave a copy of the standing with tournament staff).
If you do NOT have a copy of your league standing sheet team captains will be responsible to verify averages online at league secretary or contact your bowling center for a pic of the standing sheet. Text messages of average verification info can be sent to the phone number listed on the “Tournament Information” sheet that will be located on the table at your assigned lane.
5. Bracket sign up slips will be on the table for each team at their assigned lane. Fill out your bracket info,, one person from each lane or pair of lanes is to bring up the bracket sign up slips & payments to the bracket area. One person from each pair of lanes to claim bracket winnings from the bracket table. Please wait for payout announcement before coming to table for winnings.
6. One person ONLY from team/group at the tournament staff table to make next years reservations and claim award pins.
7. Hand sanitizing areas are available throughout the center.
8. Alcohol can be used to clean balls during tournament competition.
9. Follow social distancing 6 foot guidelines in the settee area as well as all parts of the building.
10. 2019 and 2020 “free entry coupons” will be honored for the 2021 tournament. Coupons MUST accompany entry form OR bowlers name highlighted on the entry form of the free entry so master lists can be referenced.
**Tournament Scheduling** - weekends not filled in on the schedule may be combined with another weekend to maximize the squads. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Scheduling will be extended further into May if needed and if previous squads/weekends of the tournament are full.Squads will be scheduled: Team Event -1 team per pair of lanes. 4 persons per pair of lanes for Doubles/Singles event.
Please follow this link to download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for free.
Please follow this link to download Foxit Reader for free.
Please save the fillable pdf file to your computer. Save the file to your computer by right clicking on the "fillable" link at left and choosing "Save target as". Once downloaded, you can fill it in, resave or print a hard copy and either send as an attachment via email or mail the printed copy.
Let us know if you have any questions regarding the fillable form.